What method should I use to pay?
Full tuition is required to receive your letter of acceptance.
If you are unable to obtain your visa or travel to Kingston and you let us know before the start date of your program, a full refund is guaranteed. To view our full cancellation policy please review our QSoE Policies document.
Please note credit card payments and refunds are processed faster than other methods of payment.
Credit card payment information is available after completing your registration.
Types of credit cards accepted
International wire transfer payment details are available after completing your registration.
Please allow a processing time of 10 business days.
Tuition payments can be processed online by following the steps listed below. Online Banking must be done from your Canadian financial institution’s website.
To set up your bank account to pay by online banking
- Log onto your financial institution’s website
- Set up “Queen’s University” as a Payee (Note: Could show as “Queen’s University Tuition Payment’)
- Find the payee name search "Queen" (no " 's "). Some financial institutions utilize the apostrophe, while others do not.)
- Enter your 8-digit student number as the account number.
- Now you’re ready to make an online bank payment to Queen’s!
Please allow a processing time of 3-4 business days.