QSoE students have the unique opportunity to give their time, knowledge and expertise to the Kingston community by joining the QSoE Volunteer Club. The club supports local charities and groups in need. Students decide how they can best support the charity, whether it be through fundraising activities, volunteering their time, or raising awareness in the community. Make a difference!
- Queen’s University International Student Guidebook, Queen’s University International Centre
- Living in Kingston Guide, Queen’s University International Centre
- Student Wellness Services, includes Health Services (to see a nurse or doctor) and Mental Health (to see a counsellor)
- Queen’s University Interactive Campus Map
- Immigration Advisor at Queen’s University International Centre
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
QSoE Student Council provides the opportunity for students to develop leadership skills and act as a voice for the student body. Get involved!
Trips are a great way to experience Canada and have some fun! Our most popular trips include Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Canada’s Wonderland. Visit CTE Centre to purchase tickets for upcoming trips.