QSoE students have the unique opportunity to give their time, knowledge and expertise to the Kingston community by joining the QSoE Volunteer Club. The club supports local charities and groups in need. Students decide how they can best support the charity, whether it be through fundraising activities, volunteering their time, or raising awareness in the community. Make a difference!
Contact the QSoE Volunteer Club at email@example.com.
- Queen’s University International Student Guidebook, Queen’s University International Centre
- Living in Kingston Guide, Queen’s University International Centre
- Student Wellness Services, includes Health Services (to see a nurse or doctor) and Mental Health (to see a counsellor)
- Queen’s University Interactive Campus Map
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
QSoE Student Life Program provides the opportunity for students to plan and organize events, and act as a voice for the student body. Get involved!
Travel to larger cities and sites such as Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Niagara Falls,and Canada’s Wonderland (additional fees may apply)