QSoE students have the unique opportunity to give their time, knowledge and expertise to the Kingston community by joining the QSoE Volunteer Club. The club supports local charities and groups in need. Students decide how they can best support the charity, whether it be through fundraising activities, volunteering their time, or raising awareness in the community. Make a difference!
Contact the QSoE Volunteer Club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Queen’s University International Student Guidebook, Queen’s University International Centre
- Living in Kingston Guide, Queen’s University International Centre
- Student Wellness Services, includes Health Services (to see a nurse or doctor) and Mental Health (to see a counsellor)
- Queen’s University Interactive Campus Map
- Immigration Advisor at Queen’s University International Centre
- Email us at email@example.com
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
QSoE Student Life Program provides the opportunity for students to planning and organizing events and acting as a voice for the student body. Get involved!
All trips are suspended until we resume on-site operations.