Queen’s School of English partners with Canada Homestay Network (CHN) to provide you with an enriching and engaging homestay experience.
Homestay is recommended while you are studying at QSoE, and it offers many benefits:
- A safe and welcoming home
- All meals are included
- The support of a Canadian family
- Immersion in Canadian culture
- Opportunities to practice your conversation skills every day
- Friendships in the community that can last a lifetime!
To apply for Homestay visit the CHN page.
"Welcoming students into my home for over ten years was the best experience. Not only were they eager to learn about my family and my traditions, but they brought all their culture and experiences with them as well. A wonderful opportunity to grow and share." - Kingston Homestay host Tracy Lott
For students who do not require any direct assistance in arranging for their housing, Queen’s Community Housing provides a listing of non-university and university-owned houses and other resources.